Shining this Summer with Lovita Jewelry

We have vacays planned, pool parties and weddings to attend, BBQs to host and outdoor concerts to dance the night away. Hot temperatures, Summer whites, up-dos and bare shoulders ~ it is time to amp up our accessory game beauties.

My collaboration with Lovita Jewelry could not have come at a better time. I was ecstatic when my package arrived at my doorstep just as the weather here in Boston has been nothing but sunshine. It inspired me to take this Serenity Fringe Necklace and Earring set beach side for a fun photoshoot.

I just love the blue stones highlighted by the gold tone fringe. It is lightweight and the length can be easily adjusted. The matching fringe earrings are so fun. This is such a perfect Summer accessory.

Summer is about simplicity, so let your jewelry do the talking.

Looking for the perfect piece to add to your summer collection? Lovita Jewelry is definitely heating things up this Summer with their wide selection of fabulous, coordinated looks, as well as personalized and inspirational gifts – all beautifully packaged.

The perfect combination of trendy and elegant, Lovita Jewelry reflects an ideal summer mood for any occasion.

What is your favorite or must have Summer accessory?

Have a great week beauties.

Photo Credit: Andrew Swaine

38 thoughts on “Shining this Summer with Lovita Jewelry

• Nikki says:

Thank you Yasmin. I really like how light this jewelry set is and how well it pairs off with most of my Summer outfits. Thank you so much for stopping by πŸ’•

1. Marieta (ootd_in_style) says:

Hi Nikki,

This necklace and earring set is superb for summer indeed! I love the gold and green-blue together! You found the perfect top to complement it too! Looking gorgeous in white!

Happy almost-summer!

Xoxo,
    marieta

2. Ting says:

Hi Nikki,

Who ever find you as a collaborator is lucky! The quality of your pictures/videos are the best. You make me really fall in love with those dainty jewelry. You absolutely rock them. I am going to check their website.

Xoxo

Ting

• Nikki says:

Thank you Ting. You just made my day πŸ’• Yes, please check out their site. LovitaCo has something for everyone.

• Nikki says:

Yes, that is true. Just one letter change and it is your name πŸ˜€ Thank you so much for stopping by beautiful lady πŸ’•

3. Rina says:

I am loving the Lovita pieces you’ve showcased especially that stunning statement piece that you wore near the water. That halter top is just so pretty too! I’ve been meaning to purchase a few halters for summer. Where is this one from?

xoxo