Sunflowers and Maxi’s

As summer slowly retreats Andy and I always try to make our annual trek to the sunflower fields at Colby Farms. The beautiful golden blossoms always add some extra sunshine to our day.

For this trip I decided to wear my flowy and flare maxi from H&M. I have two friends who are pregnant and don’t want to spend a lot of money on maternity wear, so I have been keeping an eye out for pieces that would work for them, too! This super lightweight maxi with an adjustable belt is a great way to dress up growing bumps.

I found this quote which sums up how I feel.

Advice from a Sunflower:

Be Bright, Sunny and Positive.

Spread Seeds of Happiness.

Rise Shine and Hold your Head High

Have a bright and colorful week my beauties

Photo Credit: Andrew Swaine

68 thoughts on “Sunflowers and Maxi’s

• Nikki says:

It’s going to be a dreary week weather wise so these gorgeous blooms are providing me with some extra sunshine for the week 🙂

• Nikki says:

Thank you Simone. U are so sweet. I wait all year for the sunflowers fields. They are a sight to behold. Have a great week as well 💕

1. Vyom says:

You look so gorgeous sunshine and I am totally loving this pretty dress on you!!! The backdrop and your maxi dress so beautifully blends in with each other. 💕

• Nikki says:

Hi Yasmin. I shot this on Saturday 09/16. The sunflowers on Colby Farm which is located in Newbury MA always blooms at the end of summer around this time of year. Unfortunately the flowers do not last very long.

• Nikki says:

The days are definitely zooming by Rina. Looking forward to seeing more of your fashion 🙂 Thank you for your sweet comment. ❤❤

• Nikki says:

Oh, thank you Deborah. You are so sweet. I am hoping that the weather is good this weekend so I can wear this maxi again 🙂 I see that you have some great weekend plans. Enjoy babe. ❤️